Take a minute to read this RISIS sizing guide, so you purchase the perfect fit.
Measuring your finger:
Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
Please note that your finger size changes, depending on the time of the day and the weather. For best results, measure your finger size:
· At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm (fingers are smaller in the early morning, and when cold)
· Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading
How to ensure a perfect fit:
· Wrap a piece of string around the base of your finger, where the ring will fit.
· Mark the string where it overlaps to form a complete circle.
· Measure the length of this section of string where it overlaps around the finger.
· Compare your measurement with this chart to determine your ring size.
RISIS RING SIZES
|Circumference (mm)||Ring Size|
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZES
|Circumference (mm)||US & Canada||Great Britain||France (mm)||Germany||Japan||Switzerland|
|49.0||5||J 1/2||49||15 3/4||9||9|
|51.5||6||J 1/2||51 1/2||16 1/2||12||11 1/2|
|56.5||8||Q||56 1/2||18||16||16 1/2|
Our necklaces are sized from a standard 42cm to 70cm (16" to 28"). Ensure that you read the product's description before you purchase it as it will include measurements of the product.
Our bracelets measure an average of 7" to 8", depending on the product. Ensure that you read the product's description before you purchase it as it will include measurements of the product.